The AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center is the host hotel for the International Conference on Neural Tube Defects.
The room rate is $189/night, plus applicable taxes and fees.
If you want to enjoy everything our city has to offer before the conference begins, we've arranged for a limited number of rooms to be available for check in starting as early as Friday, September 29. Please click here to make your hotel reservations.
AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Just steps away from the center’s meeting and dining facilities, the hotel offers 276 guest rooms and 21 suites with inspiring views of the university’s Main Building Tower, the State Capitol, or the serene central courtyard.
Walk to exhibits at the Blanton Museum of Art and UT’s Visual Art Center or shows from the collections of the Harry Ransom Center or the LBJ Library, and enjoy a performance at the famed Performing Arts Center. Or explore the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, cheer the Longhorns at Texas Memorial Stadium, catch an edgy art film at the Dobie theatre and shop on colorful Guadalupe Street—all within walking distance.
The center’s hotel offers several types of guest rooms and suites,
with many rooms connecting to accommodate families and other groups.
Some rooms are wheelchair accessible.
Each of the 297 guest rooms and suites offer the following features:
- Non-smoking environment
- Individual climate-controlled air conditioning and heat
- Newspaper delivery on weekdays
- Desk and ergonomic chair designed to enhance comfort and productivity
- Complimentary in-room safe and safe deposit boxes at the front desk
- Compact Coolers
- Coffee maker and tea service
- Cell phone and laptop connectors at the front desk
- Clock radio with built in CD player and connection for MP3 player
- Complimentary high-speed, wired Internet connection in addition to wireless
- Fully digital, Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephones with screen display that provides Internet content over the phone (weather, stock report)
- Flat-panel, HDTV LCD screens offer AT&T’s U-verse TV programming including several HBO channels