This year’s agenda will focus on:
- Genomics of NTDs-Efforts at Major Collaborations
- Developmental Biology
- Clinical Consequences of NTDs-Hydrocephalus
- Emerging Technologies (e.g., genomics, metabolomics, imaging)
Submissions are limited to a single page, Word document, with 0.75-inch margins and 12-point font, and must include:
- Author(s) – presenting author in bold
- Summary of work to be presented
- Contact information for the corresponding author, including email address
- Research Category: Genomics of NTDs, Developmental Biology, Clinical Consequences of NTDs, Emerging Technology or Other
- Presentation Category: Pre-doctoral Trainee Presentation; Post-doctoral Trainee Presentation
- Preferred presentation format: platform, poster
Abstracts may not include images, graphics or references.
Abstracts must be emailed as a WORD document to firstname.lastname@example.org by Saturday, August 12th.