The selection committee is now accepting abstracts for the 2013 Conference on Neural Tube Defects.
Abstracts should be no more than one page in length (single-spaced in 11-pt font or larger) and should contain the following information:
- Contact information for the corresponding author, including email address
Also include the category that best describes the subject of your proposed abstract:
- Pre-doctoral Trainee Presentation
- Post-doctoral Trainee Presentation
- Epigenetic Mechanisms
- Environmental Risk Factors
- Folate and Other Nutrients
- Embryology and Development
- Emerging Technologies and New Approaches
Please do not include graphics or references as part of your submission. They will be deleted from the abstract booklet.
Abstracts can be emailed to NTD 2013 <firstname.lastname@example.org>